Recherchons notre Community Manager et responsable Frogs PVT
This position requires to be a fantastic people person and have experience in community management and an expert level of French as it involves writing articles and maintaining a French-NZ community website.
- Sales support of WHV (PVT) services : you proactively follow up on the sale of our existing range of products and services both through our website and to the walk-in customers (Insurance, Welcom Packs, Classifieds…). You are responsible for the optimum attractiveness of your online catalogue. You maintain your KPIs and financials and can report to team on your performance. You make sure customers are well looked after and you contribute to Frogs excellent reputation.
- Community Management: you are in charge of Frogs social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+…). You are autonomous in the publishing of content following the company guidelines, you curate content produced by others, you write and publish articles on our blog and you moderate our user forum. You also initiate and drive our Road Trip Challenge and similar engagement games and promotions.
- In the course of your job, you benchmark and keep an active watch on competitors and on French market, you maintain a permanent liaison with NZ suppliers, local stakeholders and French speaking clients, you prepare and host monthly events for newly arrived working-holiday makers.
Skills and competencies
You have a university/business school degree and some experience in a similar role, but most of all you have an X-factor when it comes to social media, communication and people ! You have already been around New Zealand and are able to commit to the job for the next year. In your previous positions, you had to write quality articles and thrive sharing your experiences and curating content from other sources. It goes without saying that you are very organized and computer literate, with the Microsoft Office suite having no secrets for you. Ideally you can also do simple graphic design stuff on Photoshop and/or edit videos to produce attractive content for our site and social media. Last but not least, you want to join a dynamic team, have fun while participating to the growth of the iconic Frogs brand!
Terms of employment
- Position available shortly
- Fixed term contract or permanent position for residents
- Full time position: 5 days a week with hours of work being 8am to 5pm.
- Remuneration to be discussed based on experience
IMPORTANT : This job is conditional upon having a valid work visa in New Zealand. WHV (PVT), Work Visa, Resident. Applications to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org