Recherchons notre responsable Frogs PVT & Community Manager
1. Community management - nurture our online prominence and authority You are in charge of the company social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest…). You are autonomous in the publishing of content following the company guidelines, you curate content produced by bloggers/vloggers, you write and publish articles and you moderate our user forum and other discussions spaces. You also initiate and drive blog/vlog partnerships and engagement games and promotions. You host regular backpackers meetings.
2. Sales WHV Services You proactively follow up on the sale of our existing range of products and services both through our website and to the walk-in customers (Insurance, Welcome Packs…). You are responsible for the optimum attractiveness and accuracy of the online catalogue and seek new opportunities. You maintain your KPIs and financials and report to the team on your performance. You make sure customers are well looked after and you contribute to Frogs excellent reputation.
Skills and competencies
You have a university/business school degree and some experience in a similar role, but most of all you have an X-factor when it comes to social media, communication and people ! You have already been around New Zealand and are able to commit to the job for the next year. In your previous positions, you had to write quality articles and thrive sharing your experiences and curating content from other sources. It goes without saying that you are very organized and computer literate, with the Microsoft Office suite having no secrets for you. Ideally you can also work on Photoshop and/or publish/edit videos to produce attractive content for our site and social media. Last but not least, you want to join a dynamic team, have fun while participating to the growth of the iconic Frogs brand!
Terms of employment
- Position available now
- Fixed term contract or permanent position for residents
- Full time position: 5 days a week with hours of work being 8am to 5pm.
- Remuneration to be discussed based on experience
IMPORTANT : This job is conditional upon having a valid work visa in New Zealand. WHV (PVT), Work Visa, Resident. Applications to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org