Auckland / PostĂ© 19/03/19 - Expire le 17/04/19
Domaines NZ - Real Estate Agency
Marketing and Communications Manager
Domaines NZ is a real estate agency dedicated to French
buyers: we help French people who want to invest in real estate
in New Zealand. Most of our clients are based in New
Caledonia, Tahiti or France.
About the role :
We are seeking a Communication and Marketing Manager. In
cooperation with the Domaines NZ team, you will contribute to
the development and implementation of the marketing strategy.
You will develop and maintain consistent messaging across
different channels (Social media, website, Newsletters, etc) in
order to increase Domaines NZ profile and among our target
You will produce our marketing material and
coordinate the organisation of our local and international events.
Skills and experience :
The ideal candidate will:
- Be bilingual French and English (please do not apply if you are not absolutely fluent in French â€“ written and spoken)
- Have strong social media and marketing experience and skills (Google Adwords, Google analytics, Facebook Ads, Mailchimp, Canvasâ€¦)
- Have excellent writing skills (in French) and have the ability to create up-to-date and engaging content for marketing and communication purposes.
- Good command of Wordpress and Adobe creative suite softwares
- Good knowledge of New-Zealand, France and Pacific island culture
- Be creative, passionate, and have a good sense of customer service
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid
NZ work visa (WHV accepted)
If you're interested in this role, please send your CV and cover letter to Claire Bisson : Claire@domaines.co.nz before April 15th 2019.