11 500.00 $NZ négociable
Auckland / Post√© 28/11/19 - Expire le 27/12/19
Un van spacieux et confortable
After 9 months of travel around this beautiful country, it is time for us to pass on our comfortable home with wheels. We are the second generation of backpackers so it is well equipped to hit the road and it will be your turn to keep personalizing it!
What we really enjoyed:
- the HIGH ROOF => no need to bend while seating at the back unlike in many vans
- HEAPS OF STORAGE place! (Over the seats, in the kitchen, under the table and under the bed, even for big suitcases if needed)
- the INSIDE KITCHEN and the huge inside table. We rebuilt the kitchen furniture in wood (varnished against humidity).
- the insulation, the two blankets and water bottle =>you will stay warm even when it's cold outside. It's also protecting you from condensation and dripping inside the van
- its RELIABLE ENGINE: only one problem in 20 000km. It has been fixed and is now as good as new!
- its cheap consumption (9L/100km diesel)
REGO valid until 31/03/2020
Self contained for two persons until 20/09/2022
WOF easily passed on 09/2019 and valid until 20/02/2020 . No point of corrosion identified.
3 front seats
3 sets of keys
Diesel (cheaper than petrol)
Manual gear box
Chain driven so no need to change the cambelt
Big Repairs in 09/2019 made at an engine specialist because of a crack in the head (3000$):
New head gasket
Service of the injectors
Cleaning and testing of the radiator
Oil and filter change
=> as good as new!
New front tyres
Tinted windows for privacy + curtains
Mosquito net on the window
Electric pump for the sink
2x25L clean and grey water tank
Gas cooker with 2 stoves (bought in 02/19)
4kg gas bottle
Big inside table
Slats convertible bed in sofa
Foam mattress in one piece + overmattress for comfort
Portable toilet (never used)
1 coolboox + 1 electric coolboox
Cutlery set, pan, pots... everything you need
1 camping table with two chairs
Camping Power cord with safety
Electric extension cord
Work clothes for two people (very handy to work in picking or farming)
Hot water bottle
Phone and Sim card unused
Sandows (practical for drying laundry inside :) )
Electric portable heater
Available from the 29th of November in Auckland. Come and check it out!
Contact us at +33672188864 (WhatsApp possible), firstname.lastname@example.org.
Price : 11 500 $
Ana√Įs and Florian