6 000.00 $NZ négociable
Auckland / PostĂ© 02/12/18 - Expire le 31/12/18
10 000km en 3 mois sans soucis
Pour ne pas surcharger le site je ne charge qu'une photo du vĂ©hicule mais nous en avons plĂ©thore disponibles en privĂ©.
Je traduis sommairement l'annonce que ma femme a rĂ©digĂ© en anglais car j'ai peu de temps sur internet Ă l'heure oĂą je rĂ©dige ce message, je l'Ă©diterai plus tard.
Vous pouvez me joindre au +33 6 37905171
$6000 NZ / $4100 US / 3700â‚¬ (ou offre proche)
- Disponible Ă Auckland du 1er au 6 dĂ©cembre
- 1996 Mitsubishi Delica Van
- transmission automatique
- WOF: Expires 28/02/2019
- Current vehicle licence (registration): Expires 19/01/2019
- kilomĂ©trage du moteur : About 135,000kms
- 5 fenĂŞtres de toit pour admirer les Ă©toiles
-Vidange rĂ©alisĂ© le 2 novembre dernier (have receipt)
****-Vient avec lit, draps, oreillers, affaires de cuisines, une tente pour 2 et 2 chaises pliantes****
- Nice to drive (great power on hills etc)
- Great tyres (4 new tyres in 2017)
- Cambelt and water pump changed in 2017 (about 35,000kms driven since then)
- New alternator in 2017
- Tow bar
- Three seats with seat belts (two in the front and one in the back). The back seat can swivel to face forwards or backwards, or to lay flat.
- Double bed that easily converts to a couch (with table). The bed base is solidly built. The mattress is included.
- Space for storage under the bed
- Shelves inside the van beside the bed
- Shelves in the rear with a drop down bench (for preparing food etc)
- Tinted windows
- Thermal curtains (give total privacy)
- Car radio with aux outlet and remote control
- 2 ports to insert usb adapters (for charging phones etc)
- LED lights installed in the rear interior.
- Not self-contained
Weâ€™ve been traveling around NZ for 3 months and loved this van, it can go on any road without problem! We love the roof windows, itâ€™s amazing at night but you can also cover them fully if you want full dark.
Engine with low mileage:
A real plus with this van is that the engine has been replaced with an engine that had done less than 100,000kms. It was replaced in September 2016 (I have the receipt). It has done about 35,000kms since the engine was replaced.
The cambelt and water pump were changed when the engine was replaced, so the cambelt has done about 35,000kms (have receipt). The alternator was replaced with a new one in April 2017 (have receipt).
The mileage that shows on the odometer includes the mileage from the original engine (which has been removed). The receipt for the replacement engine (and the odometer reading on the Certificate of Registration) can be provided to confirm that this current engine has done about 135,000kms.
Great to drive:
It is very enjoyable and comfortable to drive. The engine runs really smoothly and it has great power on hills etc. It takes petrol (so no Road User Charges need to be paid). It is an automatic, 2970CC.
Very light inside:
Another big plus is the five skylights all along the roof which are really great. They make it really nice and light inside. (They are not windows that open, just skylights). They have electric sun shades that cover them when you want full darkness.
Thermal curtains, they give total privacy.
If you want to have the curtains open in the daytime, you still have privacy because all the rear windows are tinted.
We are driving back North and the van will be in Auckland on Dec 1st. Please feel free to direct message me if you require more information.