Recherchons un conseiller voyages
About the role:
We're looking for a Sales Star!
As an Inbound Travel Consultant, you will sell travel packages to our French customers as well as plan their journey and make travel bookings with NZ suppliers.
This position has a strong sales and customer service focus , and deals with all aspects of leisure travel in New Zealand. You will be very confident selling and advising over the phone as well as having a good writing level to follow up by email.
You will be completely responsible for managing all of the travel needs of your clients, from following up day to day enquiries received through our website to recommending products, preparing quotations, closing sales, making bookings, advising on itineraries, printing vouchers, sending travel kits, and following up payments
Is it you?
- you are a sales star over the phone! we value sales experience over tourism experience.
- You have a competitive streak and you are driven to succeed
- You have also an excellent attention to details in the administration of your bookings
- You have a strong work ethic and customer focus
- You are a good team player and like a good laugh!
- You are Fluent in French and English
- You have traveled around New Zealand and can sell the country 'from experience'.
- You want to stay and live in New Zealand for a few years
Are you ready to join us?
We're passionate about helping our clients to discover New Zealand, so you'll need to be too. You have that edge when it comes to understanding what people want. You are motivated by sales targets/the opportunity to get commission and are determined to succeed.
What we have to offer
We are offering you the opportunity to work with 8 permanent staff, dedicated to sharing their expertise and providing first-class information to French-speaking visitors from around the world. We provide comprehensive training.
Terms of employment
- Full time position (40 hours a week)
- Salary to be discussed based on experience
- Be satisfied with our blackout period from 15 July to 30 March where you can't take week holidays.
- IMPORTANT: we recruit people already in New Zealand who hold a work visa, WHV or residency, and who intend to live in NZ for a few years.
---> Applications to be sent exclusively by email to email@example.com